Friday, October 21, 2005

Wilma is a Bitch

So obvs we are not going to Miami next week, we are going to Arizona instead. Thanks for emails from friends who were concerned that I was already there and in the eye of the storm. I am fine and will be back for Halloween weekend tanned, destressed, and ready to party. I am really excited about Joe's bday party and Halloween Karaoke extravaganza, pass on the evite if you got it or email me cause all are invited I just am missing some emails :( I have a pretty cute costume and will def post some pics, btw Joe's is a secret and is also good and no it is not a "couple's costume" cause Joe is anti. Can't wait for my much needed vacay will post when I get back.

Pink has some great pics of Britney and baby for y'all to look at, glad to see Trent is feeling back to his old self.