Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Clap Your Hands and Say Franz Ferdinand

So lots of fun shows this week. I am really excited to see my friends Birdmonster play with Clap Your Hands and Say Yeah at Mezzanine tomorrow night, if there are still tix left you should definitely go, it will be an awesome show. We will see if my sorry ass can stay awake seeing as I have been going to bed at 9 lately. God I hate working at 6AM. Ok, then on Thursday Franz Ferdinand and TV on the Radio at the Bill Graham Civic Center, come on down and dance with me and Kristin. I love the new Franz Cd I got it today and it is really good. They have a lot to live up to after their self titled debut, but I personally think they pull it off. With a mix radio favs Like "Do you Want To" and more melodic Kink-like ballads "Eleanor Put Your Boots On". I can't wait to see the new songs live. FYI rumor has it "Eleanor Put Your Boots On" is written about lead singer Alex Kapranos' ex-girlfriend and one half of the Fiery Furnaces Eleanor Friedberger.