Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Do Do Do You Do You Want To

Click here to view the new Franz Ferdinand video for their single "Do You Want To". It totally reminds me of The Monkeys, which was my fav t.v. show growing up. I love the musical nature to the ending where everyone in the art gallery is dancing.

Speaking of art galleries, anyone looking to drink free wine and look at some art, I will be hitting up the open gallery night at 49 Geary on Thurs, first Thur. of the month thing all galleries free plus free drinks, I am sold. Also conveniently Joe works in the same building.

Also go get tix to check out Franz Ferdinand live with TV on the Radio at the Bill Graham Civic Center on Oct. 6th. There is also supposedly a free Louis XIV show to be announced this week in the city I will keep you posted. Here is a pic of Franz and Juliette Lewis: