Thursday, September 15, 2005

New Changes to the Site and Tiki Art Two

I'd first off like to thank Bust magazine for making me a part of their "Girl Wide Web" I one of their Culture Vultures for Music. Also you will see I changed the look of the site and now haloscan does all my comments, so you don't need to be a member of Blogger to comment, so comment away! This Friday I will be checking out the opening of Tiki Art Two at the Shooting Gallery on 839 Larkin Opening Night Reception from 7-11:



No plans for shows until Nouvelle Vague at Bimbo's on the 24th. It doesn't get any better than French chicks covering 80s songs. I am going to try to bring my camera to take some pics of the show. Also Resfest SF has a great lineup of films, such as the SF premiere of Thumbsucker the first feature by graphic artist Mike Mills. There is also a Beck video retrospective on Saturday the 24th. Click here for the full lineup. I love the ads for Thumbsucker they are a series of drawings which you can view on the films site Here is one of my favs: