Thursday, December 15, 2005

Long Time No Post

ARRRGGHH Work has been super crazy and I have been pretty much just sleeping when I am not working. But first off I never got to say congrats to Birdmonster for winning the Live 105 NSSN contest. They opened at the Bill Graham and then went over to the Utah to play with Division Day, so bummed I couldn't be there but I heard you guys did great!

Last night I went to the John Waters XXXmas at the Filmore. He was hilarious, sadly Johnathan Richman only played for like a half hour. And started right after 8 so I hardly got to see him do any songs :( But he did play "Her Mystery Not of High Heels" which is one of may favs. Also there was lots of dancing with bells and the cowbell on his part.

Can't think of any shows coming up, coming soon will be my best of 2005 album guide, guilty pleasures, and music trends.