Monday, December 05, 2005

New tunes, new computer

Sorry my computer has been having issues lately and Joe and I had to reinstall all our shit. But now I am back up and running and practicing for my future on being unemployed in January. Seems like all my friends are quiting their jobs lately. Unemployed in the new employed. Actually as my Mom suggested my new job title should be Katie Motz "woman of leisure".

Ok so who knew insound had a free mp3 page? I love it scored some new tunes today I have been meaning to check out Anthony and the Johnsons and the new DFA remixes which are both there.

Also sterogum has a new Jenny Lewis track from her upcoming CD release date Jan. 24th, same day as Cat Power new one.

I also bought the new itunes ep of David Bowie and the Arcade Fire Live at Fashion Rocks in Ny. I love it they do Five Years, Wake Up and Life on Mars.