Thursday, November 17, 2005

GO See Artic Monkeys at Popscene 11/19



I promise you won't be disappointed. There are no advance tix to this show it is at 330 Rich for Leisure's one year anniversary. Doors at 9pm.

So LA was a blast thanks to Marisa, Rebecca, Jenny, Todd, Chad, and my brother for showing me a great time. Me and Marisa saw James Iha from the Smashing Pumpkins spin on Sat night at Vanguard. We got too trashed on expensive drinks, some doucebag broke my fav necklace while trying to dance with me, and James Iha totally blew us off, oh yeah and I lost my id and atm card. But it was actually really fun.

Also I saw Urge Overkill acoustic at the Viper Room which was pretty cool.

Enough music talk, seriously let's talk H&M, do you realize the craziness that will ensue at the opening on Saturday, I here people are driving up from L.A. I am working Sat but you best believe I will be there Sunday, hoping to score some left over stuff preferable the Stella McCarthy line.