Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I Spent All Night Making the Soundtrack to Your Day

I will be voting this evening and so should you polls open until 8pm. Here is a pretty good summary of the propositions. Basically I am voting just to vote no on Prop 73 which if you are Pro Choice or think teenagers should have control over their own bodies you should vote no too.

I will be in LA this weekend if anyone knows of anything cool going on. I may go see The Sounds on Saturday and hit up the Dim Mak afterparty at The Vanguard where James Iha is djing. Looking forward to hanging out with Marisa and Rebecca and my brother and eating at Canter's and Pink's.

I totally can not get The Artic Monkeys "I Bet you Look Good on the Dancefloor" and The Tah Dahs "Mix Tape= Love" out of my head. The Artic Monkeys will be playing Nov. 19th at Popscene for the 1 year anniversary of Leisure so go and get your Brit Pop on.

You can download The Tah Dahs song from Stereogum. So cheesey its awesome plus I am such a sucker for guys making mix tapes and Say Anything. Stream Artic Monkeys songs here on their myspace and then go buy them on itunes. "Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts" is also a great track.