Friday, February 23, 2007

Back to Black

Man, sorry I may be late to this party but I am so into Amy Winehouse right now. I was just reading Interview magazine and they had a great article on her. She gives shout outs to both The Shangri Las and Mos Def. Check out four of her songs on her myspace page. Who would have thought a sailor tattooed chick with big hair from North London would have such an amazing soul and R&B voice. She totally reminds me of a young Shirley Bassey. She will be playing on 4/26 at Popscene with the Klaxons click here for tix.

Otherwise, things have been good still on the job hunt interviewing like crazy. I def will be checking out the Noise Pop Tapes and Tapes show with David Cross next Wed. I think it is full but try to get in if you can it is free and at Mezzanine doors at 7:00.

Labels: , , ,