Thursday, January 04, 2007

I am now at the point where I start lying about my age

I really liked 25 it was a good even number, and last year was ok but I wouldn't mind doing at least half of it over, so I have decided that although I am turning 26 today, I reserve the right to tell people I am still 25 if I want to for at least 6 more months.

So far my b-day as been pretty great, I have two interviews coming up, I watched Nancy Pelosi sworn in as Speaker of the House this morning and Amy Sedaris on Martha Stewart. Then I went to the gym and listened to a pretty funny "This American Life". Tonight Joe and I are going to dinner and to see Jersey Boys and as a total musical nerd I am pretty stoked. Wait, NPR, CSPAN, Martha Stewart, and Musicals maybe I am turning 46 instead of 26!!

Anyways watch Amy tumble with Colbert below: