Monday, February 12, 2007

My Phone's On Vibrate for You

This weekend I got a chance to see the amazing Stephen Petronio Company perform at the YBCA theater as part of SF Performances. The first half used Rufus Wainwrights songs and was really amazing, I am more of a drama and musical nerd than modern dance girl, but I was really impressed. Also the SF Girls Choir sang during the Bloom section which was a great surprise, to look up in the rafters and see a full choir of little kids singing along to Rufus' melodies. The costumes were amazing, which should come as no surprise as the company has worked with fashion legends like Manolo and Tara Subkoff (Imitation of Christ).

Thanks to Yelp Elite, I got free tickets for me and a friend and great drinks and appies over at B Restaurant afterwards, in other words a perfect Sunday afternoon.

In other news Happy B-day to both Kristins B and K who will be celebrating this week with back to back bday celebrations, I better rest up.

Labels: , , ,