Sunday, January 21, 2007

A-Maze-Ing

So I went and saw Pan's Labyrinth yesterday and it was so awesome. Not for the squeamish it is definitely bloody and dark the way the o.g. fairy tales were before they were all Disneyfied. I would def recommend it.


This week is shaping up to be a busy one. Tonight go check out Division Day at Cafe Du Nord, they go on at 9:00. On Tuesday, I am off to 12 Galaxies to check out The Black Lips, Joe tells me they are amazing and pull some crazy stage antics, like bleeding all over the place and peeing in their own mouths (not too stoked on the later but we'll see). On Wed. is a Yelp Elite event at Supperclub, I went there last year for my b-day and had such a great time, so I am really stoked to go back.

Looking for news on Morrissey tickets which were supposed to go on sale today for his upcoming show at The Warfield Feb. 8th. If anyone knows anything about when tix go on sale shoot me an email. There will be an after party at Popscene featuring Stellastar but there are no pre-sale tickets for it, doors open at 9:30.