Monday, June 12, 2006

Nothing Cures A Hangover like The Tony Awards

I feel I may be the only straight 25 year old girl excited about the Tony Awards, but that's alright. I luckily TIVOed it so I had three hours of musical and theatrical fun to help me recover from my post Haight St. Fair hangover. Things I loved: Alan Cummings and Cyndi Lauper in Three Penny Opera was so f'ing hot I can't believe it, wish I was in NY to see this show. I also loved Michael Cervais as Sweeney Todd. I truly believe Broadway could have done without The Wedding Singer the musical. I also was happy to see the Jersey Boys win.

Ok enough musical nerd talk. I love the new Racontuers video for "Steady as She Goes" Soap box racing, Pee Wee aka Paul Reubens, Brandon Benson in overalls eating a watermelon what more could you ask for?