Sunday, July 15, 2007

Simpsons do Fashion, Rufus sings with Jake

I love the marketing that is going on for The Simpsons movie. First making actual Kwik-E- Marts, Simpsons Off The Wall Vans, and now Simpsons in Harpers rocking the latest fall designer fashions. I seriously might be one of the few peeps in the very small cross demographic that loves both The Simpsons and follows the Fall runway shows. Check it out here.

Also finally the video of Rufus Wainwright in NYC singing "Between My Legs" with Jake Gyllenhal doing the spoken word part. Too much hotness for one stage.


Bummed I can't see Rufus at the Nob Hill Masonic Center, I will be in SD. Just got back from a great show at Stern Grove with Os Mutantes and Los Amigos Invisibles. Coming up for me Kiki and Herb 7/17, Ryan Adams at Berkeley Community Theater 7/24, and Grinderman at Slims 7/27.