Monday, April 23, 2007

L.A.: Partying with Jaime Foxx and friends

Yeah so somehow me and my friends happened upon Jaime Foxx's bday party at Social. It was pretty sweet with loads of free drinks courtesy of Belvedere. Here is a pic of Jaime rockin out on the 1s and 2s before he yelled "Ladies come and get your medicine" and poured shots of Belvedere down ladies throats Mexico style (including my posse). What a way to send off April, the West Coast will miss you....


Oh yeah and there is a Hooters in R.B. hell has frozen over. My mom sent me this tank which is pretty hilarious (FYI Rancho Bernardo is where I am from originally in San Diego and is a totally white conservative suburb in North County, which consists mainly of senior citizens, which is why having a Hooters there is so hilarious):

Labels: ,