Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Still recovering from the Arcade Fire show

Wow what an awesome night. I couldn't have been happier got to hang out with a lot of good friends and dance my butt off right in front of the stage. Didn't get back until 6am. I wish I was partying hard all night, however I passed out at around 2:00 at a friends place and had to leave because their cats were giving me an allergy attack.

I went to a pre-release party for the new Rufus Wainwright CD, Release the Stars, a while ago and have been loving it for months. How did I not hear that "Tulsa" is about a tryst he had with Brandon Flowers?? Wow it doesn't get much hotter than that :)


And apparently this is the fat guy in the green shirt from the song. Check it out photographic evidence in his myspace pics.

Anyways, I am excited for LCD this Friday and the Pipettes next week. Any Memphis suggestions are welcome as I think I will be going to Goner Fest with Joe at the end of Sept.

Labels: ,