Monday, September 11, 2006

Things I May or May Not Be Going To

So here are some things this week I may be hitting up:

Emily Strange 13th B-day Exhibit at 111 Minna Sept. 12th featuring The Husbands. Joe has been trying to get me to see The Husbands forever, and I must admit it is a pretty awesome name for a girl group. Also my 13 year old Hot topic shopping self has a soft spot for Emily. Oh yeah and it is right by my work.

Gen Art's Fresh Faces Fashion Show
, Saturday September 16th. I have not been to one of their events but hear good things.

Some new things that I have seen/ heard recently and love: Half Nelson (Ryan Gosling is so awesome, I would be pretty stoked if he was my crack smoking HS history teacher), Dirty Pretty Things "Waterloo to Anywhere" (I guess we now know who had all the talent in The Libertines), Art Brut "Bang Bang Rock and Roll" (why did it take me so long to get this CD, even after my friends toured with them)