Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ktocity's V-Day Mix

Wanted to post this earlier but had to wait until I gave it to Joe:
Ktocity's Valentine's Mix
1. Mix Tape = Love- The Tah Dahs
2. Could We- Cat Power
3. Your Love is a Fine Thing- The Reigning Sound
4. Trains- Ryan Adams & The Cardinals
5. Steady as She Goes- The Racontuers
6. Stevie Nix- The Hold Stedy
7. This Modern Love- Bloc Party
8. I Will Follow You Into the Dark- Death Cab For Cutie
9. Chase the Devil- The Eagles of Death Metal
10. Eleanor Put Your Boots On- Franz Ferdinand
11. Midnight Radio- Hedwig and the Angry Inch
12. Kiss You Better- Maximo Park
13. If You Knew- Neko Case
14. Deanna- Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds
15. Girlfriend Is Better- Talking Heads
16. I'm Lonely (But I Ain't That Lonely Yet)- The White Stripes

Also to counter my sapiness here are two great things from Cracked.com
More Cartoons to offend the Muslim World
Ahh Mad Money Guy, I love this one of the pics is my background guess which one