Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Reality Bites huh Janeane?

That's right in case you haven't heard Janeane Garafalo is starring in a Oxygen made for TV movie. My god if you would have told me this in middle school, while explaining what Oxygen is cause I don't think it was invented yet, I would have died. Oh yes and it costars Swoosie Kurtz. What the hell is she thinking? I guess Air America really isnt paying the bills. Nadine in Dateland

In other news, although it is entirely possible I may have dated a few gay guys back in the day I certainly did not make a cool 5 mil off that disaster. Here are some actual questions from a Sceintology survery given to first time members. At work I suggested it be a guideline for interviewing new hires, as of yet no one has responded to my email but I will keep you posted.